These scrunchies are handmade in by Mermaid Cove Organics in NSW, Australia from natural linen sourced locally. Each scrunchie also includes a waterproof eco-friendly cork label.
We believe in 100% transparency at The Bare Style Co, keep reading for information of all benefits and any environmental impacts this material may have.
Impacts of this product to consider:
- Linen is a natural textile that breaks down completely and can be composted
- Scrunchies are handmade in small batches (lower waste and carbon output)
- Australian owned and made product
- Using locally sourced linen cuts down on travel emissions
- Natural materials take longer to grow and craft, making them more expensive than synthetic fabrics like polyester